Summary: Looking for the premium software to import Outlook OST to Thunderbird? If yes, then you have landed on the correct page. In this blog, we will tell you the accurate solution to convert Outlook data files to Thunderbird. In this blog, we will cover multiple topics, like reasons, advantages, steps, etc. So before starting these topics, let us know about the OST and Thunderbird.
OST stands for Offline Storage Table, which stores the records of your contacts, emails, and other data that you can access offline. The OST files help you manage various tasks even in the absence of a server. When the users work in offline mode, a copy of the mailbox is created by MS Outlook, and it is stored locally on your system.
Thunderbird is a free, open-source cross-platform application that is used to manage news feeds, chats, emails, and newsgroups. This is a local email application, which means it launches and runs as a client on your device. Apart from this, it also supports multiple languages.
In the above section, we have briefly explained the OST and Thunderbird. So, now let us move ahead and cover the reasons for importing Outlook OST to Thunderbird.
Reasons to Import Outlook OST to Thunderbird
Here are some reasons for converting an Outlook data file to Thunderbird:
- Thunderbird is a safe and secure platform for storing important data.
- If Thunderbird holds large mailbox data, no performance issue occurs.
- You can add multiple mail accounts, facilitating convenient sharing of emails.
- It can be accessed easily by any user in a short time.
- Also, it has self-instructive help, making it easy to use.
- Additionally, Thunderbird has an integrated channel chat feature.
Here we have shared the reason for importing OST to Thunderbird. Now I will move to another section, but before moving ahead, we want to tell you that there are no manual methods available to migrate Outlook mail to Thunderbird. So, we will tell you an alternative solution to solve this problem, which is to use a professional tool.
Professional Method to Convert an Outlook Data File to Thunderbird
MacSonik OST to PST Converter tool is the most trustworthy tool to migrate Outlook Mail to Thunderbird. This tool can convert OST files to multiple file formats like EML, PDF, MSG, DOC, MBOX, CSV, TXT, etc. It converts OST to Thunderbird with 100% accuracy. Apart from Thunderbird, it can import OST emails to various other email clients like Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, IMAP, iCloud, etc. Moreover, this software is compatible with all versions of the Mac Operating System.
Advantages of the OST to PST Converter Tool
Here are some advantages of this proficient tool:
- It can convert OST to PST files with email attachments while maintaining data integrity.
- Using this tool, you can convert OST emails to PST within a specific date.
- Its auto-split feature helps you split large PST files without any external help.
- This software can back up and migrate OST data files without attachments while maintaining data consistency.
- With the Preview of Offline Outlook feature, users can preview the OST file before conversion.
- Furthermore, it has an easy-to-use interface, due to which no technical expertise is required to run this software.
These were some of the prominent features of this tool. Now, we will tell you how to migrate Outlook Mail to Thunderbird step-by-step using the professional tool.
Steps to Transfer Data from Outlook OST Files to Thunderbird
These are some steps that you have to follow carefully during the conversion of OST email files to Thunderbird:
- First, install and run the MacSonik OST to PST Converter.
- Now, add the single or multiple OST files that you want to export and hit Next.
- Mark the mailbox item from the tree-structured list and click Next.
- Select Thunderbird as the saving option, and log in to your Thunderbird account.
- Now, apply the other additional features of this tool.
- In the end, hit Convert to migrate Outlook Mail to Thunderbird.
In this blog, we have discussed the complete method for importing Outlook OST to Thunderbird. There is no manual method, as we have discussed in the above section. So, we have shared another solution to solve this problem with the help of a premium tool.