Summary: Many people want to clean out their inboxes if it gets too cluttered. Gmail is the most popular email client where you can see hundreds or thousands of emails in your inbox if left unchecked. So, in this article, we will elaborate on the best methods to Bulk Delete Gmail Emails. We will tell you two methods, one is the manual method and the second is an automated method.
Manual Approach to Bulk Delete Gmail Emails
Firstly, you have to organize your emails continuously because if you are looking for the right time to come, it won’t come. If you delete emails regularly then it will help you to reduce the chances of losing important data. This manual method is lengthy and needs time and effort. You have to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully to get a better result:
- First, Open Gmail and log in to your Gmail account.
- Now, choose the first 50 emails on the first screen of Inbox.
- If you want to exclude some emails, then you need to deselect them particularly.
- Or, want to delete all emails. Choose all emails at once.
- At the end, tap on the delete icon and all chosen emails will be deleted.
You can delete 50 emails at a time by default in Gmail or you can download all emails together. Furthermore, it also gives you an option to filter emails and selectively delete them.
Selectively Delete Emails Using Filter Option
- Firstly, Open Gmail.
- At the top, you will see a filter icon in the Gmail search box. Tao on it.
- Here, you will see a dialogue box.
- State the criteria you want to filter emails. Tap on Search.
- Here, a list of filtered emails will appear on the screen. Choose all or a few which you want to delete.
- Hit the delete icon.
Using any manual method, you can not delete Gmail emails in bulk on Mac, there is a chance of data alteration. Therefore, we suggest you use the automated solution.
Premium Tool to Backup Bulk Delete Gmail Emails
If you want to back up bulk delete Gmail emails, then you must choose the MacSonik Gmail Backup Tool. This tool helps you to migrate Gmail Emails into multiple email clients like Yahoo, Zoho Mail, IMAP, iCloud, Yandex, and many more. It can also convert Gmail accounts to business emails such as Office 365, AOL, Thunderbird, Amazon WorkMail, etc. The trial version of this tool is also available which helps you to evaluate the performance of the tool. It can convert Gmail emails up to 50 emails per mailbox folder.
Advantages of Gmail Backup Tool
The below-mentioned advantages make it premium from the other tools:
- It can easily export and convert Gmail emails to multiple file formats such as Doc, PST, EML, DOC, DOCX, EMLX, MBOX, TXT, MSG, CSV, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.
- This tool helps you remove duplicate emails from the conversion process.
- Using this tool, you can save the PDF attachments in a separate folder.
- It gives you an amazing feature to back up Gmail messages without attachments. This allows you to convert and back up emails only and drop the contained attachments.
- Its advanced selective email migration as well as bulk Gmail migration features helps you to export and backup multiple Gmail mailbox items in a single click.
- Moreover, this tool is widely compatible with all versions of MacOS.
These were the advantages of this excellent tool which helps to delete all Gmail emails
Easily. So, it is the best and most reliable automated tool and it can be used by both technical and non-technical users.
It is a premium decision to back up your important data before bulk deleting Gmail emails. It not only saves your email data from permanent deletion but also helps you back it up for future use. So, next time if you want to delete your Gmail emails, first take the backup of all the important data. Therefore, we suggest you use the automated solution to back up Gmail emails safely.