Lotus Notes, a well-known e-mail customer, is known for its sturdy functions and abilities. However, like several software, it may, on occasion, come upon mistakes that disrupt your workflow. One such error is the Lotus Notes Error 1325, which often shows the message “Filename is not a legitimate short record call.” In this text, we’re able to discover the reasons for this mistake and offer answers to troubleshoot it efficiently.
Manual Method to Fix Lotus Notes Error 1325
Before diving into advanced solutions, it’s worth attempting the manual method to restore Lotus Notes Error 1325. Here are the stairs to look at:
- Check File Name Length: The errors may additionally arise if the filename is certainly too lengthy. Ensure that the filename you are trying to use does not exceed the man or woman’s limit (generally 256 characters). Shorten the filename if it is important.
- Avoid Special Characters: Lotus Notes might also have issues with special characters in filenames. Make sure your filename only includes alphanumeric characters and underscores.
- Use Valid File Extensions: Ensure that the report extension is legitimate for the report type you’re jogging with. This will help Lotus Notes understand the report efficiently.
- Check for File Location: Verify that the record is located in a listing with a legitimate brief name (eight. three formats). If not, recall transferring the report to a listing that meets these requirements.
- Update Lotus Notes: Ensure you are using the modern-day model of Lotus Notes. Sometimes, updating the software application can solve compatibility troubles that result in blunders.
Limitations of the Manual Method to Fix Lotus Notes Error 1325
While the manual method can resolve some instances of Lotus Notes Error 1325, it has its obstacles. This method may not work in more complex conditions or if the error is due to underlying troubles within Lotus Notes. In such instances, a higher solution is needed.
Using Professionals for the NSF to PST Converter
One powerful and dependable solution for resolving Lotus Notes Error 1325 is to use a specialized tool like “FixVare for NSF to PST Converter.” This software is designed to convert Lotus Notes NSF files to Outlook PST layouts, and it can cope with numerous troubles that can bring about mistakes.
Here are the steps to apply this software:
- Download and install the “for NSF to PST Converter” software on your PC.
- Launch the software
- Select the preferred output layout, which is PST in this situation.
- Choose the place in which you want to shop for the transformed PST document.
- Click the “Convert” button to initiate the conversion device.
- Once the conversion is complete, you can get access to the PST file without encountering the Lotus Notes Error 1325.
Lotus Notes Error 1325, “Filename isn’t always a legitimate short file call,” may be an irritating roadblock to your workflow. While manual techniques can help in a few instances, they’ve got their limitations. When handling complex situations or when the mistake is due to underlying problems inside Lotus Notes, it is advisable to use specialized software like “for NSF to PST Converter.”
This professional tool not only resolves the mistake but also offers a seamless solution for converting Lotus Notes NSF files to PST format. By following the smooth steps cited in this newsletter, you can successfully troubleshoot Lotus Notes Error 1325 and keep the usage of your facts with no trouble.