Are you guys having any trouble to migrate Google Calendar to Office 365? No worry you are at the right place. You will get the easiest solution to migrate Gmail Calendar to Office 365 here. In this article, we will perform two prominent methods. The first one is a manual method and the second one will be professional using the G Suite migration tool.
At this time most people are using Google Calendar to manage their daily routines such as meetings, and other schedules. We all know that Office 365 is a web-based email client, and popular for its security features. Before going into the further process let’s have a little overview about the Google Calendars and Office 365.
Introduction of Google Calendars and Office 365
You must read the comparison so that you can relate more about migrate G Suite calendar to Office 365 process
Google Calendar: It is a part of a Google Workspace and a cloud-based product. It works effectively with cross-platform such as web browsers, Android devices, and iOS devices, It has a simple and clean user interface. Users can easily share the calendar, schedule, events, etc.
Office 365: It is developed by the Microsoft. And a product of a Microsoft 365 suite. It is integrated with other Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Teams, and share point, etc., and is available for web browsers. Android devices, and iOS devices.
Manual Approach to Migrate Google Calendar to Office 365
I know you must have a query “How do I import my Google Calendar into Office 365?” Read this manual approach completely to resolve this query. Follow these simple steps to import Google Calendar to Office 365 account. This entire process will be completed in two phases.
#1 Phase Export Google Calendar
You should follow these steps carefully to migrate Gmail Calendar to Office 365.
- Go to your Google account and log in with your credentials, now choose Calendar.
- Now select My Calendars and then Settings.
- Choose Export Calendars from the option.
- Choose a particular location for the extracted file.
- Go to the file choose Extract All.
#2 Phase Import Google Apps Calendar to Office 365.
- Sign in to your Office 365 account.
- Now you have to fill in your all credentials.
- Go to the left corner of your appearing window and click on the option
- Now choose the option Calendar.
- Go to the Add Calendar option and select the From file option.
- Click on the Browse Button and add the ICS file.
Congratulations you have successfully migrated Gmail Calendar to Office 365. And now your query “How do I transfer my Google Calendar to Microsoft?” has been resolved. Now we will see the professional method.
Professional Method to Migrate Google Calendar to Office 365
There are many tools available in the market but we recommend only trusted and affordable tool which suits you well. You can use the G Suite migration tool. It is specifically created to download G Suite data into your local drive and save emails into PST, MSG, MBOX, EML, PDF, HTML, etc. It can be considered the most convenient and trusted tool to migrate Google Workspace Email to Gmail and other G Suite items. Working demonstration of the tool makes it easier to use It comes with a free demo version and technical support.
- Download the G Suite migration tool and launch the application as administrator.
- After that, provide the G Suite Credentials and hit the Sign in with Google.
- After the login, all the user accounts of the desired G Suite Admin account will appear. Select the required items and hit Next.
- Choose the Google Calendar to migrate and press Next.
- Now, Choose the destination Microsoft Office 365 from the Save As option.
- Select the remaining migration options as per your requirement and click Next.
- Further, click on the Start Migration Button.
And it’s done you have successfully Imported Google Calendar to Office 365 account. This is so simple and quick solution If you have followed all your steps correctly.
In this article, we have shared the most relevant methods to migrate Google Calendar to Office 365. However, the manual method is easy to approach but it comes with some limitations and it is a much time-consuming process. Therefore, we have shared an alternative solution using the third-party tool. This method gives you 100% accurate results in less time. It is an easy-to-use and less time-consuming process. So we suggest you go with this tool with no concern about the data integrity.